LAWA (Los Angeles Worlds Airports) – LAMP (Landside Access Modernization Program) at LAX - Third Party Coordination in support of APM (Automated People Mover), ConRAC (Consolidated Rental Car Facility), ITF West (Intermodal Transportation Facility), and enabling projects.
Vineyards at Porter Ranch, Porter Ranch, CA - 3rd Party Management contracted to handle pre-development for Shapell's new upscale retail development; duties including completion of program, design, planning clearances, and site/building permitting while creating/finalizing contracts, budget, development schedule, etc. for a 215,000 sf, 15 building, LEED certified retail center that includes Whole Foods, a cinema, Nordstrom Rack, a variety of other retailers and full service/quick service restaurants. (http://www.vineyardsatporterranch.com/)
- Metro Div. 14 Expo Operations and Maintenance Facility, Santa Monica, CA - Constructed/delivered train maintenance yard consisting of 5 new buildings totaling over 95,000 SF with a train storage on 9.7 acres. This LEED-Gold Certified Design, Net Zero ready facility houses the Metro Expo Line executive staff, maintenance management staff, LRV mechanics, over 80 pieces of train maintenance equipment, yard control room, train operator facilities, train wash building, and cleaning platform; additionally it is the electrical / communication nerve center for the Expo Line. Winner of 2017 Los Angeles Business Journal - Commercial Real Estate's Silver Award in the Sustainable category.
- Nations Bus Sales Center, St. Augustine, FL - Led team to finance, design and develop a new bus sales center and office on 15 acre shuttle bus viewing lot.
- Crossroads Shopping Center, Fullerton, CA - Managed the redevelopment of a 270,000 SF retail center; expanded, renovated, re-tenanted to include a new and larger Ralphs, Starbucks, Kohl’s, DaVita dialysis center, Rite-Aid, many small shops and a complete retail center exterior upgrade.
- Senior Aerospace, Burbank, CA - Managed the redevelopment, renovation, and new construction of an industrial fabrication facility, including adding 2nd story offices, while the industrial facility remained in operation; the floor plan realignment included a phased relocation of over 300 fabrication machines for efficiency and code adherence while allowing the staff to continue fabricating airplane ductwork and parts.
- Visalia Marketplace, Visalia, CA - Managed the development of new buildings plus the renovation of existing power center (Kmart, Albertsons, etc.); added 60,000 SF of new structures for restaurants and various national/local tenant shops.
- Arapahoe Station, Greenwood Village, CO - Entitled an exterior renovation and re-tenanting of a 300,000 SF retail / office center north of Denver comprised of a variety of midsize to small shops, office and restaurants.
- The Avenue of Peachtree City, Peachtree City, GA - Managed the development and construction of a new 182,000 SF lifestyle retail center with a 2nd floor office component housing many national lifestyle, restaurant, and local tenants. (www.avenuepeachtreecity.com)
- The Arboretum at Weston, Cary, NC - Managed the development and construction of a new mixed used development master planned to include over 150,000 SF of retail with office and hotel uses. (http://thearboretumatweston.com)
- The Avenue of the Peninsula, Rolling Hills Estates, CA (now Promenade on the Peninsula) - As Owner's Rep and CM managed the renovation and re-tenanting of an old mall (with additional new retail buildings) into 350,000 SF lifestyle retail center housing Saks Fifth Avenue, Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, and many more national, restaurant, and local tenants.
- The Avenue East Cobb, Cobb County, GA - Supported the development/construction of a new 200,000 SF lifestyle retail center housing many national lifestyle, restaurant, and local tenants. (http://www.avenueeastcobb.com/)
- Presidential Marketcenter, Snellville, GA - Managed the development and construction of a new 25,000 sf outparcel building for Gap retail and restaurant concepts.
- Salem Road Station, Covington, GA - Managed the development and construction of a 100,000 sf Publix anchored neighborhood center with associated shops.
- The Shops at World Golf Village, St. Augustine, FL - Supported maintenance renovations and tenant build-out of 80,000 sf resort retail and restaurants.
- Colonial Plaza Marketplace, Orlando, FL - Managed the outparcel development/construction of a Walgreens and Chick-fil-A.
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA - Constructed a Materials Engineering Research Facility housing equipment that performs strength and environmental tests on various types of materials for the Civil Engineering Department at Georgia Tech.
- Egleston Children’s Hospital at Emory, Atlanta, GA - Managed a team responsible for the hospital construction/renovation program, including:
- AFLAC Cancer Center - Housing childhood cancer, hematology, and blood and marrow transplant programs, serving children and young adults.
- Sibley Heart Center - Providing comprehensive, specialized cardiac care for kids with heart conditions and problems.
- WellStar Cobb and Paulding Hospitals, Marietta and Austell, GA - Managed new construction/renovation programs for the hospital campuses including the following projects:
- Wellstar Community Hospice - 30,000 sf medical hospice facility.
- Wellstar Hospital Maternity Wing - Built state-of-the-art birthing rooms with support spaces.
- Wellstar and Egleston Medical Clinics, Atlanta, GA - Managed the construction of 5 full service outpatient medical clinics, for Egleston and Wellstar, ranging in size from 20,000 to 30,000 sf per clinic.
- Homestead Motorsports Complex, Homestead, FL - Managed the construction of two 400 lineal foot vehicular tunnels (tunnels that were designed to exist below the water table) accessing the $60 M racetrack.
- Miami International Airport Concourse A, Miami, FL - Part of a team that constructed a $30 M utility and concrete infrastructure package at MIA’s Concourse A.
- Santee Cooper’s Cross Power Plant #1, Cross, SC - Part of a team that constructed the coal-fired power plant's cooling tower and boiler buildings; contracts totaling $60 M.